Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pardon The Language, BUT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?!?






















So for the past two weeks my computer has been dying and running slow on me and I had no clue what to do. I thought it had something to do with my memory and space taking up my computer. So I went to a Microsoft site to follow some steps to speed up my computer that they had put up and the first one that they had was to "download our free Anti-Virus program". I ignored it like a dumbass and I tried Defragging my computer and deleting some important programs that I needed. None of those worked so I said what the hell, I might as well download the program and see and pray to God I don't have to pay anything. I was eventually gonna pay for one BUT the one I downloaded is free and legit. So I say this, Microsoft, WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T YOU HAVE THIS 5 YEARS AGO!?!?! I had a computer 5 years ago and it was filled with viruses and sadly had to let the thing do. But this one's better and yeah if you have computer problems youself, download it here

No comments: