Sunday, February 14, 2010

Never Have I Ever Believed In Valentine's Day Since 2 Years Ago From Today


















Two years ago I gave her chocolate and roses in front of her family. She had troubles with her relationship and she was slowly magnetizing herself towards me rather than him. The day before Vday she had an argument with her boyfriend so she wasn't expecting anything, until I arrived to her house. All she thought about was me. Until the word "use" came into play between us, so we never seen eye to eye ever since. So that's why Valentine's Day ain't shit lol. But hey who knows, maybe I'll meet someone and this will all change. I wouldn't doubt it would happen about the feeling of change. Let's start with any takers? Lol But anyway sorry about this emo shit I'm talkin'. Back to our regular scheduled program of life.

No comments: