Wednesday, March 24, 2010

By Request: What It's Like To Be Me

1.I don't care if you think my jokes are not funny, never really thought of myself as a funny person. I just ran with it when I heard it from people that's all.

2. I hear from SOME people, but not from EVERYONE when they say that they understand my jokes 2 hours later from when I told them from the original time period. When I tell sorry ass jokes however, It's probably because I'm mad.

3. I'm a rapper, BUT I rarely freestyle. It's probably my prerogative of what I do with my music and I love your suggestions, really I do, but many rappers don't really follow suggestions period. I'm just having fun with it, that's all.  I mean I will work as hard as I can at recording but I'll drop a video of me spitting something from time to time. AND if you like my music push Play, if you don't, push Stop =)

4. I have my own abbreviations sometimes: WB = welcome back. Doesn't really have shit to do with this but I just thought that I should mention lol.

5. I say "LOL" a lot. I'm just surrounded by people of humor what can I say? And I have a crazy ass family I might add.

6.  I have loose bowels for anyone =)

7. I don't only have a Jay-Z impersonation, I got a lot of impersonations now that you think of it!

8. Half of the time I love being quiet because I love it when I make sense to myself when I think of something. Others are clueless. But soon they will know...

9. 562 Entertainment are the illest individuals! Subscribe Please?

10. Important words: "Without You, I'm Just Me".


Thank you for taking the time for reading this, if you think that I'm weird then I will happily except that! It's good to know that the people around me care and would want to know about me a little more. Here ya go!

No comments: