Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well...

I'm Not like Tony,
I Really Don't like posting random things on this Blog so I don't blog as Often as I'd like to, But a Quick Update in The 562Entertainment Channel I already Started Editing the Video (After like 2 weeks since we filmed it.) I should Finish (Hopefully) by Friday (No Promises) and it should be up Saturday (Also not a Promise) But if it is Finished by Friday Expect to See it Saturday.

Also I got Permission From Traphik aka Timothy DeLaGhetto to use one of his Songs in our Videos.

And...There's a Few Videos of us on our Youtube Channels.

1) Jimmy

2) Tony

3) Ron

Those are Our Personal YouTube Channels, Please Check them out and Subscribe! =]
also Here's The 562entertainment Channel
Please sub to that one too! =]

Thanks Guy(s) and/or Girl(s)!
-Jimmy

No comments: