Friday, March 26, 2010

What It's Like To Have The "2 Best Friends That Anybody Can Have!"

Ok I'm not gonna lie, I was watching The Wayans Bros and eating brunch (yes black people believe in brunch) until Jimmy told me about his list on "What It's Like To Be Me". So I'm gonna describe, well you know by the title lol.


There's Jimmy: I met him in my Ms. Bleeker's class. I was a senior, he was a junior. It was a little weird because I was talking to my friend Ron and Ron wanted to go to the Marines at the time. Jimmy comes out of nowhere and says

Jimmy: Hey your going to be a marine or something like that?

Ron: Yeah dude I am

Jimmy: Oh me too

Ron: Oh right on! (Ron's favorite word by the way)

Then Ron made a joke which I rather not explain on here lol.

And we just hit it off ever since. And like he said YES it is a shame that we didn't really meet up sooner. Yet not only did we go to the same elementary school but we also lived near each other in neighborhoods or 2 apartment complexes down lol. But what can I say, Long Beach is a small town and everyone knows everyone here, no excuses! We didn't go to the same middle school but high school is a most recent memory and happy to say this guy's my friend or a brother like figure. When I had no one to hang out with at one point and time, he was the one that was there each and every single week I was on a day off from work and if that isn't showin love I don't know what is. He's a hilarious dude and he's the first to give some advice, even when it's not even a big deal or not necessary but it can be helpful at times. He is one bad ass graphic designer and he makes it look like he's drawing in a coloring book, it's pretty fuckin easy for the guy. We're the same people, but different dude but at the end of the day he's my partner in crime.

Then there's Ron: I met Ron in Mr. Gold's class 5 years ago and we were both juniors. He REALLY didn't look like he does to this day but he, in my view, was and still is a cool down to earth type of dude and will talk to anyone. Plus he was fuckin crazy. When I first met up with him I was in a time period where I was kind of anti-social and usually quiet. It was before class like 7 in the morning and we were waiting outside of the class and he walked up to me and said

Ron: damn dude you look fuckin tired

me: *nodded head*

Ron: Ready to make Mr. Gold's life a living hell today?

and I could not help but to laugh my ass off after that and shrugged my shoulders. Sometimes at the end of class Ron will cut off the teacher in the middle of lecturing (he was a cool teacher, he wasn't strict) and just go right up to the board and draw our teacher Mr. Gold with a very same look he has with Homer Simpson which everyone got a kick out of. Ron's one funny individual and a hell of an artist. He's one step closer to his dream now that he recently had gotten his black belt which I'm proud of. We both like tattoos even though he has more than me and we like alcohol, but Ron would win by default lol. He's a cool bass player from what I heard. Come to think of it, he was the one who came up with the name of this blog! He likes to play practical jokes, which I'm used to because I'm his main target or one of his. He still brings up a winecoolers joke that we have but it's cool because we all like to recycle.

me: man I be drinking all the time, me and my friends...

Ron: oh ok dude right on maybe we can drink something soon

My little brother Alex: Tony stop lying, you drink winecoolers!

Jimmy and Ron: YOU DRINK WINECOOLERS!?!? ROFL!

...not true by the way. Peace!

No comments: