Friday, April 30, 2010

And Now, A Continuation Of: What Grinds My Gears

Yes Ladies and Gents I now remember of what I was going to say from the previous post of What Grinds My Gears. Let's get to it shall we?

- People who own cars, don't think your bad when you decide to have loud music coming out of your car with a STOCK SOUND. That shit fuckin annoys me like no tomorrow. Stop trying to impress your friends when you go cruising with them because a person like me that almost knows about cars would not necessarily be impressed. Nine times outta ten you'll get laughed at from me or see me shaking my head. My sister does it all the time in her car and she annoys the shit outta me enough to say "this is a stock sound, you better calm down with that shit" lol. Now if you had custom speakers in your car, or (like most people) in your trunk then it wouldn't be a problem. However if the "door" of your trunk rattles badly when music is playing then take a trip to Pick-A-Parts to get that fixed. Matter of fact ppl who have a stock sound take a trip to Pick-A-Parts and get some custom speakers, get cheap speakers, something! Just don't blast your music with a stock sound that's all. Shout out to the people who know what I'm talking about when I say Stock Sound. If you dont? Google is taking over the world enough for you to ask.

- It fickles me when people say that they're (I hate this word so bad) "ballin". Ballin so bad that they decide "hmm I'm gonna take a picture with me in front of a mirror holding a lot of money". When do these people decide to take pictures holding up money? The beginning of the damn year. And you know what time that is right? THATS RIGHT! It's taxes time. Which leads me to say DO NOT take pictures of the money you get from taxes and send them to Facebook and (eww) Myspace. Okay we understand it's what you get from taxes, everyone else gets taxes too. But most people don't show it off, they just keep it pushin like sex with a fat chick. Set yourself up to get robbed all you want, more power to you lol. Especially ladies, don't show off your taxes AND the money you get off of child support. Ray Ray or Tyreek (yes, thats 2 baby daddies I just named) might not pay next month so don't get your hopes up. I mean it's not like you sell drugs anyway so don't do it.

- You ever wonder why bootleggers always state the obvious that's not true? You ever wonder why they state something we already know doesn't exist? "Ay yo I got that new Jay-Z Blueprint 5, it's a jointed album he did with Nas" and it would be old songs he did with Nas (including the diss tracks) or "Ay I got that new StompAss, It's the sequel to Kickass". Dude, shut the fuck up, and If I ignore you don't get mad. Bootleggers are the most angriest ppl I know when you shove off something, except the Mexican dudes. But if you tell most bootleggers that the disc you bought doesn't play or work, then all hell would break loose. I don't actually see many bootleggers now a days, if there are still some out there, somebody get rid of em. The internet has evolved to a great thing and we have access to almost anything. So in other words I don't need your music or movies.

That's all for today. I have more to come, I think...

No comments: