Monday, April 26, 2010

Hey Is It Okay If I Do It Too?

Well my brother from another Jimmya562 had a post like this and it was quite interesting on how he did his so I thought I may as well do my own. Note: Jimmy, when we say you look like Peter Griffin, we say you should dye your hair brown. Plus it's the facial hair that's why it's a big difference. lol That Jimmy! But I might have missed the point but oh well let's see what "Grinds My Gears".

- If you critique for a living (ya know, just because?) then we shouldn't be of affiliation. BUT if you critique and there's advice involved then I won't shove it off and be like "shut up", I'll be a good listener and probably soak in what I can. Now I don't need to be sprayed with a super soaker (no Ru Paul) so if you critique on negativity of what I wear, how I act, or any of the "obvious" then you must have a fcked up life of yours to say such a thing. Think about it, really.


- Little Darrylls, boys or girls (my way to describe bad ass kids) If I walk down the street, I'm trying to get where I need to go in peace. However a lot of you tend to do this: you come with the rest of your group from the opposite side of the sidewalk and you stare at me from far away in a negative manner. You get closer to where I am and keep staring at me because you might think...
1. I'm a dork and I might be scared of you

2. I'll probably think your a threat by me thinking your talking about me by whispering

3. I might have a fear of you guys talking about me and laughing when I walk pass you.

Well if you do and think of all those things, chances are I will yell out "what the fuck you lookin at?" and laugh in front of your face. Believe it or not this has happened before and of course they got mad and said "I'm a get my big brother on you!" Did they? Nope lol. I'm saying just because your mom pays for your prepaid cellphone doesn't automatically make you grown.

- For the parents, if you are in the following: a grocery store, a mall, a convenient store, or any other places of shopping PLEASE discipline your damn child. When I say discipline I mean if your at the pharmacy section at Wal Mart and your on that little machine checking your high blood pressure, don't have your kids run off and play tag in the parking lot. AND If your child has a tendency to cry wherever you go whether or not he does it for a long time then by all means find yourself a family bathroom with your child and work magic. No matter if it's physically or mentally, do something about it.

I got more but I can't seem to come up with some right now. But yeah this is what I got so far and I'll put up some more like these soon. L8er

No comments: