Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Don't Trust None Of These Bums

So I had a blast from the past today. One day, when I was working for a horrid company called Wal Mart, I was on my way there by foot but first I had to do my usual routine: Get a Double Cheeseburger and a Monster xD
So I got my double cheeseburger and went to the Walgreens that was next door to get a Monster. So I did, but when I finished paying and got out of the store I had a heavy amount of change in my pocket. That was the queue for the female bum in her late 40's to come out of nowhere and scare the shit out of me.

female bum: do you have any change sir?

me (with a frightened face and without thinking): AAHH! no sorry i don't, these are car keys in my pocket.

Wow, car keys in my pocket, smfh good job Tony. To make matters worst I was walking nowhere near the parking lot, just walking to work. Plus she saw me go into Walgreens on foot. That was special. But I think she budged because she never said anything after that.
Another one happened but this is when I was 15. I went to run an errand for my mom to go to Top Value. I had a solid 10 dollar bill and I was gonna spend nothing but 10 dollars on what I was buying. There was a bum standing in the front of the store and quite frankly he told me this for the first time ever and would get me mad later in life if any bum were to do this to me

Bum: hey man you got any change?

me: nah man I'm sorry

Bum: It's cool, I'll get back to you when you come out

Pardon my Dutch but are you fackin serious? I'll get back to you when you come out!? That annoyed me so much that when I paid for my stuff at the register I had to tell the manager (yes it was the manager at the register playing double as cashier) that can he maybe send Security or Loss Prevention or somebody to remove the bum or try to talk to him so he won't "scare" the customers. The manager said "ok we'll talk to him". Like he did...so anyway I had to walk out to the guy who was a grown ass man, yeah he was pretty old, to say hey sorry I don't have anything and he was cool with it. Wouldn't wanna dissapoint his P.O. neither. So I say this, if your a bum and your turning to God for your problems to get change, chances are you ain't gettin it from me because I know your stealo. Especially the one's who acts like a bum but they ride in vans and F.150's. Don't trust ladies and gents, don't trust em.

No comments: