Thursday, May 6, 2010

Man, Fck That!























I saw a video of Drake the other day and it was a recorded stream. He was talking about how he looks like Obama on the new XXL cover he landed on. He also said if there was an Obama biography type of movie based on Obama's life then he should star or land a cameo as a younger like Obama type of role. Fck that! I like Drake's music and all but in the near future, if anyone sees an opening of an Obama biograhpy movie and is looking for a younger (or older, depends when it comes out) then LET ME KNOW! Don't tell me to go to these casting sites to sign up because maybe an Obama movie might come out and just sign up for it, just tell me where the audition is lol. But I'll sign up for it, sooner or later though. Plus I gotta get it before Alphacat too, lol but shout out to Alphacat. Let me know though.

No comments: