Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, I Made a Mistake

Of not writing on this blog for specific reasons lol. My dumb ass forgot that I had to write on this blog for reasons that I must not share but Jimmya562 knows what I'm talking about. Shout out to google lol. But uh yeah the reason for my disappearance is because when you get tired of a certain thing bothering you for so long, the best thing for you to do is set ground rules. And if those don't work then you leave everything alone. I mean I myself didn't mean to act like an asshole towards my closest friends and my bad to that, but this weekend I had to go through some therapeutic things for myself. I didn't log on Facebook for a while and I felt bad for my friends and extras from High School Sucks the Musical for not hanging out. Guys if you do read this, my bad and yes we gotta set up a date again. I also felt bad for calling someone a name and them being offended. Well I was in a moment and for me and my partners in crime we like to shoot jokes on eachother all the time, so if your offended my bad. Man I'm currently typing this and I have a hangover like no tomorrow, but all jokes aside I'm good to go again. The belief of The Winston Way is back =)
 

No comments: