Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Saturday!


Man I haven't been on this shit for....*finger counting* 3 or 4 days. The first day was this week and quite frankly it's that particular season when you don't know or care what day it is, it's all about having a good time. Well people in my household don't care if a person is on a computer, they're going on it so that's why I haven't been on. But today my Saturday was swell, I did something today that's gonna get a lot of people mad. I went with my little sister and took a lil' trip to The Block at Orange and saw Toy Story 3. "WTF!? Why didn't you call me!?" That was the words from my sister of a year younger than me earlier today when she went to go celebrate a friends birthday at the beach. I'm pretty sure my brother from another might read this and say God knows what lol. Sorry broseff, I'll make it up to ya! I wanted to keep it family oriented and I haven't been in a movie theater with my lil sister in a while. The last movie I saw with her was the movie Bolt. Pretty frickin' old right? But it was fun and I done it all today with a stomach ache.Yet I still have it as I'm typing. Time to celebrate tonight with endless amount of poop sessions xD. Not good I know lol. However I wanted to go to Knott's tomorrow too but I still got car problems, and this stomach ache problem? Yeah how's that gonna mix? Overall It was fun today and I'm wondering on how am I gonna spend my boring ol' Sunday? We'll see. Eazy....

FYI: A "help me, help you out" situation is the most simplest thing in the world. At the end of the day if I had something going on with you involved and you had a catch to it that made it beneficial for you, then by all means I'll go ahead with it because that's the kind of dude I am. It's so hysterical on how society can be so demanding and selfish. I could hardly breathe =)

No comments: