Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just A Thought

Recently I haven't been taking suggestions from anyone. I think of it as a step further on being a man, a grown ass man at that lol. So don't think of it as "why are you being rude, we're just trying to help you out." Sometimes it's best to make mistakes with someone already realizing it, I kinda like it that way. BTW have you ever gotten those messages that are meant for you from someone and they don't say your name like "I can't stand you, get ur shit together". Well my name is Antonio M. Silva and if my name isn't in your mouth but your talking about a situation related to me of any matter then I have no problem with you lol. That's all I gotta say and another thing, expect 562 Entertainment to make somewhat of a comeback. We're gonna get things back up and running again so don't worry. Also I'm tryna get on Stickam this week but I can't promise anything.
P.S. for this summer, I'm not trying to be vain. Lately I just thought as myself as me being too vain of a person so no more me time lol. What will you do for the Summer? PEACE!

1 comment:

JimmyA562 said...

you tell em! Wait...that's a Suggestion Never mind do as you please...damn it that's another one...lol