Monday, June 28, 2010

The Shit To Watch...


















Was this! Kids of the year 1995 and up had better recognize on how we, the kids that lived in the 90's, had it good. I believe it was two days ago before I went to go see Toy Story 3 that I decided to say I'm gonna watch Saturday morning cartoons but at MY time of years as a youth. Not changing it to Disney Channel to watch Wizards of Waverly Place (but what's to judge? Selena Gomez it the shit!). But I pulled up the ol' YouTube and watched a little bit of Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy and as you can tell from up above: Kablam! Promitheus and Bob was the shit! I never knew why the muscle dude was naked in Action League Now, but it was gnarly lol. As I was watching this my brother, who was born in the year of 1995 pulled up his chair and was watching beside me the whole time. So was my little sister as well. They were really amazed and glad they took notes. Now let's see if they go outside more often. My fingers are crossed =)

1 comment:

JimmyA562 said...

Good thing Netflix is Offering older nick cartoons like Rugrats, Rocko's Modern life, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, Invader Zim