Sunday, July 25, 2010

Idea Stealer Number 2: A Recent Picture Of You and 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself


















I decided to take a break from a writing sesh to do this. Yeah this idea was stolen from this. This will be the last idea I'm gonna steal, then it's pure originality after this. Man I feel like a loser lol.

1. My name's Tony, which is my dad's name. It's kinda official and unofficial due to a prison issue with the guy lol.

2. I was born in a hospital in Orange County, and was brought to Long Beach after the hospital delivery. Don't get shit twisted I was never born and raised in Orange County, I'm from The Beach lol.

3. I have 2 real friends. Well we haven't been hangin around for a while, just separately. Call us what you want, we will devour you with our humor. The rest of my friends or people, well let's just say things change.

4. I'm no longer afraid of rejection. If you're cool with me then you are. If you're not, you're not :)

5. I'm the oldest of four children.

6. Money is a preference over women. A lot of people kind of critique me for it, but it's smart.

7. People think I'm a funny guy. But I often become afraid If I'm doing too much with my humor, or not smartening up my "jokes". On second thought, I don't lol. But the feeling when you bomb, it's outta this world.

8. 2 years ago I stopped smiling with my teeth all the way in pictures because I thought it was gay....lol

9. I'm a rapper, and I'm probably the only rapper to not use that as a pick up line or having it as a subject in a convo when talking to girls. Well as of late lol.

10. A long time wrestling fan. Been watching it since I was 10. To this day I often wonder why do I still watch it. Well who knows, I like the games what can I say!? Add me on XboxLive: WorldwideTony

11. People are shocked that I'm not a virgin. It kills me how people critique it until I speak upon it and shut them up.

12. I sleep with a shirt off because it's a waste of a clean shirt, it'll be all musty and shit. Plus my nipple gets itchy so going inside of my shirt to really scratch it would be too much work. I can't stand scratching it on the outside.

13. I sometimes love and hate the computer. Our youth needs so much better

14. I now just saw a picture of the most miserable and ugliest cat on Fox 11 news.

15. I'm a long time family finder. I'm always searching documents, birth certificates, websites for official family trees to know if Obama is related to me. Never say never!

2 comments:

JimmyA562 said...

LMAO,
I might do one!
P.S. we gotta hang out this weekend!!!
me, you, and Ron!

Tonyizdead said...

For sure son! We'll just keep in touch with eachother 'til then to see if we're free.