Friday, July 2, 2010

Random FYI


















To the dudes that are talking about seeing Twilight in the theater is gay had better realize that it really isn't gay after all. Take notes, sit next to a chick that's frisky when there's a fight scene between the main characters and be smart, go along with it lol. Step your game up, read the books and shut the hell up. It ain't gay dude, your just gonna look stupid if you make fun of your guy friend of seeing Twilight. Mind you that he is doing the smartest thing known to man. In blankstare news, I recently updated my iPod and everything from that bitch erased because I did a backup to my computer and 10 minutes later within the installation this "backup" doesn't exist. This is actually is a plus because it'll have me start over and not have everyone and there mothers music on my iPod. What a day! S/O to the Factory of Laughs for having those contests. Had a blast.

No comments: