Saturday, July 24, 2010

Will My Sister Take Care Of Me When I'm Old?

S/O to Supereeego for pitching me this idea. He didn't pitch it directly to me but it got me thinking since I have a little sister as well. My sister is that kindhearted sweet little girl but if you get to know her, she has an evil side lol. So this is what I asked her. Oh yeah BTW her name is Myrical.


Me: "So Myrical are you gonna you take care of me when I get old?"

Myrical: "Meh..."

Me:  "Meh? Is that all you gotta say is meh?"

Myrical: "Psshh! you better tell Alex (my little brother) to take care of you"

Wow, now my family is dysfunctional but coming from a little girl I'm speechless. Shortly after I threw her on the couch and ran. Well anyway it's a beautiful weekend and I have  a list of things to do. I might get to them and I might not, here's the list of things I might do:

1) Record music

...ouch talk about some tough things to do right? lol eazy.

No comments: