Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Here...

Okay so Tony gave everyone the news that since he relocated to a new place of residence, he won't be able to frequently monitor this blog as much as he'd like,
why the big words? that's the way I talk! lol
but I will go on here a lot more than what I used to to kinda fill in the void and to make sure that all goes well on the Winston Way Blog.
with that said,
We're renaming it the "FiveSixTwo Way", we're also going to put up a banner with my face on it...
yeah that seems about right,
to make me feel more at home on this blog,
no, but on a more serous note and something that needs to be said,
I'm going to start editing the video,
yes the one that we filmed over a month ago,
I have like 7 gigs of combined footage that needs to be edited,
and I'm probably start tonight *Fingers Crossed*
We'll see what happens,
-Jimmy

No comments: