Saturday, October 9, 2010

All Of The Lights

Is what me and Ron saw at the homecoming game. S/O to the people over there that I saw. If I didn't see you, no worries I was trying my best to spot believe me I was. The game was intense, I happened to see it from different angles of the home side of the bleachers. It sucked because I came at 3rd quarter and was wondering why in the blue hell were those fireworks loud? lol but I think I have a cold now because of how cold it was outside and how I was drinking that punk ass ghetto smoothie. It was an icee/whipped cream on top, not good but I was thirsty haha. Oh yeah I went with someone tonight because I didn't want to disturb a certain person's group, that's all and no disrespect. But I had partial fun because I wanted to watch the game but Ron had an obsession to walk around the campus lol. Either way it was fun and maybe next year I'll hit it up. Oh yeah we were tied when the quarter was done but we won anyway! Congrats Jags!

No comments: