Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 Will Be Known As The Year Of The Nose Pickers
























I Dont care I'll admit that I pick my nose once in a while. Reason why it could be the certain booger can be aggravating or it just randomly happens I catch myself doing it and stop lol. But I see it all the time with others, mainly in their car. They obviously think "hey I'm in a car and probably the roof of the car can cover the windows like eyes with eyelids". Um that's not the case, be civilized and try to get that finger out of the nostril why don'tcha (Bobby's mom from Bobby's World voice). I don't think you'd know about that last thing from the previous sentence lol, but have some courtesy and stop with picking noses in the car. Especially on the freeway, it's noticeable people. Well...to wack it it is an exception, wait...no comment.

No comments: