Sunday, November 21, 2010

Noticeable Things On Thanksgiving


















Damn Thanksgiving came around pretty quick. I mean with me and my fam we're either gonna eat at a friend's house or just eat here. However with me and my fam we'd actually get a smaller sized turkey than usual because we're not much of turkey people. We eat ham more than turkey. For turkey there's something about it that makes it so dry. I could be wrong so that's why I saw this forwarded text message for Noticeable Things On Thanksgiving. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!:

1. Talk about a huge breast
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist
3. It's cool whip time
4. If I undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. That's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat
7. Are you ready for seconds

Yeah there's more but it would make me sound perverted. So Happy Thanksgiving ya fat asses!

No comments: