Sunday, February 19, 2012

(I Think I'm Going To Start Blogging Again)

Why hello there you. How've you been? Good...oh me? I've been good. Pardon me if I randomly and spontaneously ramble  however that's how I've been living my life as of late (except for rambling lol). Speaking of which, my life has been very awesome so far. I'm still attending school however I failed my DMV test recently for my class A license. Not to worry, I'm not giving up on my dreams. No sirry Bob lol. This has been an amazing year. I've been quick to dodge drama which crept up to me from last year. It's going quite well for my family as they're getting older. I felt as if this blog is so prestigious enough to be running and running for as long as I could remember, so why not carry on tradition. To tell you the truth: the reason why I quit my blog last year is because my computer broke down and the life: well 'twas quite busy. Not to worry, I'm back to share my life, prosperity, my pain, my blessings, my rights, my wrongs. This is Antonio Winston, and The Winston Way belief is alive again. Long live it.

No comments: