Monday, March 12, 2012

An All New Season Of "What Grinds My Gears".

Well it's been a while since I've done this. Why you ask? I'm really not a negative person to do things of this nature but within a world so enticing upon what irks you the most: you cant help it. So yeah I'll go ahead and shoot off.

I love my friends, they are the greatest people to remit upon when it comes to troubles. They're the greatest escape known to man. But there's those friends and moments where you have to "depend" on them and you "need" them. It can vary from on how much money they have to how much you cant resist them but in reality you don't need them. If I have to constantly request to hang with a friend and keep in touch with them myself and I'm not getting anything in return, chances are you're on my shitlist. And I'm not going to lie: there's some friends that I'm cool with still with throughout  having me stress about it explain themselves on how they fucked up as a result relating to that. And I'm also not cool with people who just don't give a damn. In all honesty I'm a 23 year old grown man and I'm just not some kid who you talk down to and go away for a while just because "you're busy". We're all human and we have those moments when we're busy, hell I am too I'm not exempt. But we as humans aren't busy ALL THE TIME. This is just me venting out as a general statement, this wasn't aimed to anyone special nor a certain friend of mine. All I'm asking is to hang out, not to shoot heroin in our arms lol. Neither of us are God and we shouldn't screw around and play like him. That's when you need your ass whooped :)
Btw excuse my language, this just me randomly writing thoughts down.

And that ladies and gents is what grinds my gears.

No comments: