Monday, June 11, 2012

I Do This Shit

I laugh at people who make constant plans for themselves as if they think they're going to make something of, or accomplish something. It's constant planning and no consistency. I have no respect for a person who's constantly talking but not walking. Constantly planning is pointless if you're gonna fuck it over by not doing anything. I love my life right now and guess what: half of the shit I do on a daily basis I don't plan out. I just feel shit as it comes. I have no point or time to put on a elaborate scheme to be successful. I'm just a person that lives a life so random and as it comes. So if you're a person who always talks but never walks and you're all like: "We goin straight to the top" or "We're on our own road in the fast lane, you just on the sidewalk" or some shit like that...hang yourself on a rope. I'm Antonio Maurice Winston-Silva...and I do this shit.

No comments: