Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy

Lately i've been over exhausted with the things I'm doing and preparing for things that I'm about to do. I'm about to perform in front of a 1,000+ people this Sunday and it's exciting that i'm about to do such a thing. I have work and it might not be the most glamorous schedule but idc. I'm practicing for the performance, working, taking care of my mom and family but yet I'm happy with what I'm doing on a daily basis. If you're happy with doing anything with your life that makes you productive in any type of way then by all means stick to what you do. If anything or better yet anyone is stopping you from being happy as far as yourself goes then speak about it. You don't really have to speak about, you're a better person as far as drama goes. I've never posted anything as far as talking down to someone goes but it's not intentional and sorry if I am. All I know is I love my life and the place where I'm at now. It probably needs a little improvement due to run ins with the LBPD (uh oh lol) but I'm loving life. To be honest this post wasn't about happiness...it's about this Sunday's performance lol: July 22nd at the Long Beach Performing Arts Terrace Theater I and Sound Army will be performing. Length is from 4pm-6pm and is a FREE EVENT! All you have to do is get at me for tickets. Email is tonyw320@gmail.com. Thanks and be happy all.

No comments: