Thursday, July 26, 2012

What Grinds My Gears Part One Hundred and Seventy Gazillion

It's about that time and another episode of What Grinds My Gears. I keep making these things and to be honest I think to myself: wow I'm an angry person lol. Well yada yada yada here we go!

-one thing I hate is when you take off my snapback and wear it like it's cute. More noteably when you take it off and ask "why do you wear this?" NO! It's my shit and I feel like wearing where I want and when I want. I don't know where your head has been I definetaly don't want to know.

- I hate when people step on my shoes and laugh. LOOK I dont give a fuck how bad you want to show off in front of your friends and I do have decent shoes unlike your broke ass. So don't get offended when I yell at you from steppingvon my shoes, I just don't like it.

And from the most of imfamous saying from me: That's What Grinds My Gears

No comments: