Monday, April 24, 2017

To My Father And Aunts Family And Friends: Feel Free To Take A Read If You Want

Today just so happens to be the day of my aunt's passing (which happened 8 years ago). She just so happened to be the greatest aunt that I've ever had. As a family man and an adult I decided to pay my respects and am acknowledge the fact that I haven't forgotten about her. She was a wonderful, warm hearted, genuine woman. Someone I loved very much. She is currently laid to rest beside the man that she loved who also passed. I never knew, though may he rest I'm peace as well. I paid my respects on instagram last night with a picture saying I love you. There was an individual in the comment section who just so happens to be a friend of my father (rest in peace) who, for whatever reason, decided to be childish in an adult like situation and bark out of his mouth with him saying: "miss them both!" Now...first and foremost I say this again (with love of course): I never knew my aunt's boyfriend at all but may he rest in peace and thank you for the accolades that you have done for my aunt and cousins. But the comment alone was unnecessary. Never have I felt so disrespected in my life. The man had no business saying that...as if I'm not a family man when in fact I am. I show nothing but unconditional love whenever I make my way around to them. Let alone that comment was not only a disrespect to me, but towards my own family with the mother that raised my and four of my siblings. That post was about my aunt, but you turned around and shot the gun at me as if I'm a remedial individual with a dunce cap. So in turn, life has been great for me. I'm starting to realize that I love my life enough to the point where I'm starting to cut out negative people. Not because I want to, but for good reason. I'm living to find my happiness again, and I will cut off whoever by any means necessary. This man was a friend to my father....but as of now in this day and age: that doesn't mean he has to be a friend of mine. He's not my friend: plain and simple. There have been family members I've cut off as well (a whole lot as a matter of fact). But to the ones that have been down for me and had my back: I thank you and I love yall with all my heart. This goes to show: you can't be sentimental on the internet anymore. Even the ones that are close you will get sensitive.

No comments: