Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And Now Another Edition To "What Grinds My Gears"

I Only have a few and I haven't done this in a while but hey let's get to it shall we?

- Lil' Darryl's Don't think you're all that in front of your friends and you're "grown" just because you have some type of authority by bad talking adults. Chances are your words might not get across an adult because that's the keyword: adult. Things might get speechless and you might be the one speechless. So why even try right? I see this happen all the time and quite frankly kids now a days need to chill.

- Now this one might seem a little sexist but I'm deeply sorry if I say this. Agree or disagree with me on this, it's just my opinion. Women, sorry to say, but SUVS aren't for you. The other day I went to Orange County AKA the land of many women who own SUVS and trucks to drop my mom off at her destination. Somehow & someway I almost got in an accident on several occasions by women who own SUVS. It wasn't only me it was other people too. I mean I couldn't take being over there any longer that I really had it with my mom taking too long at the destination where she was at. Now I'm sorry to the women who drive SUVS or have intentions on driving one but It really shouldn't be your preference.

Well that's all for today =)

No comments: