Thursday, June 10, 2010

Between These Two Albums







































Now I'm a Drake fan and all but to be honest If you ask me on who's gonna sell more with these two competing albums, I'm gonna say Eminem might probably sell more. Well with Drake's album he talks about the difference about his fake and real friends, the famous people (Rihanna) he slept with and how he regrets it, and how he's paranoid that people close to him saw that he changed when he signed to a major record label. Talk about some "major" problems right? Meanwhile we have Eminem. Here's a guy who took off a total of 3 long years to battle a drug addiction. When he finally cleaned up he shared what he had gone through on an album called Relapse. Hardcore Eminem fans listened and said "wtf is this shit?" A lot of confusion had gone on and people thought he was loosing it. Believe me after Relapse was release people had told me that Eminem back then was a dude that can spit and Relapse was garbage. Well I recently heard both of these albums which was leaked sometime around this month and the one that stuck out the most was Recovery. I mean Eminem is back and the flow on this album is no joke, seriously this shit knocks. I don't need no sob story surrounded by you singing in your hooks and being melodic, just be you for you. But at the end of the day, I'm a Drake fan but when it comes to the most lyrical dude to sell the most, I hope Eminem does it.

No comments: