Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Man It's Been a Bumpy Ride























So in about a month will be the one year anniversary of The Winston Way. I can't believe it's been one year. This has been my domain for confessions, dumb but funny posts, and admitting that I have no ass. Wait...I never had a post with me admitting having no ass, but here's your post! I don't know who views this blog on a frequent basis but a couple people had let me know on what's up and thinks it's kosher. But look at me?! I'm givin thanx and it ain't even the anniversary yet lol. S/O to the people who view my blog and shit like that. Well from the logo above I'm thinking of gettin a Tumblr once the anniversary gets here, because that's where the cool people are at. On second thought, I don't want to be like people and I don't want to join a site where their logo is a flower. Hmm... I'm gonna think about it, it's a maybe for now. But this is a thank you, before the thank you lol.

No comments: