Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pro Tools Installation: Complete


















Well not quite because I'm in the process of setting up my mic. But the software itself is working pretty fine. I think it was 3 months ago I had misplaced a number of manuals with an authorization code hidden in one of them. For months after that I was beating myself up with shame, and how I have to share a room with someone. Well I contacted Digidesign (the company that owns Pro Tools) via their support system on how I would get the code. All I had to do was scan the receipt that I had bought my equipment from and sure enough those bastards gave me the code by email. Thanx guys! Now I gotta set up my mic and hope for a bright future with this glorious fucker of a program. Oh yeah it's a pretty tough program, but I'll figure it out lol.

F.Y.I. Someone says I curse a lot on this blog. Curse words are colorful metaphors, well at least in my view lol.

No comments: