Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Haven't Took The Bus In a Minute

Man people on the bus are really people of "short bursts" lol. To the people who ride the Long Beach Transit, well if you're in the Long Beach Area you know that the buses have an upper level. Stairs if you wanna call it that lol. I was sitting at a seat before passengers reach the stairs. There was this dude who was sitting at the first seat in front of the bus. Dude looked like he was out of town because he was watching for street signs to see if he reached his stop yet. Keep in mind I'm on the 51 coming from North Long Beach going towards Downtown Long Beach. Out of towners if this confuses you then bare with me lol. Dude had a stop to get off of named Carson Street. The bus stops at Carson Street, and the dude soon gets distracted by a chick who got on the bus. My oh my she looked like she had two midgets hiding in her back pockets *drools*. Words by that?: GHETTO BOOTY! She made her way to the back and I could tell dude took a break from street searching to look at that voluptuous derrière because when I looked at him, he did a move that Evan from Superbad did (ya know the one where he's in class and he looks away and the boobs?). The whole time on the bus he peeks at the corner of his eye on the chick. Well the bus leaves and he misses his stop lol. Meanwhile 10 stops later the chick got off the bus and as obvious he watches her get off. Well there he goes, confused as ever and he keeps looking for streets. He gets too confused and bothers to ask others where Carson Street is. Sadly they let him know that he missed his stop 10 bus stops ago. Man he was furious and stormed off of the bus at the next stop. *Bill Cosby voice*NOW, why in the hell would you miss a stop by lookin' at a chick's ass inside a bus? You do that when you get OFF the bus and look through the window to see if her ass is visible without her knowing it lol. The whole time she knew but pay attention to your stop and look through the window from outside to look at some booty. Man I'm gonna stop right here because it feels like I'm teaching pervert tutorials 101 lol. But that was my bus experience that I haven't had in a minute. Quite hysterical

1 comment:

JimmyA562 said...

I'm taking notes...lol