Sunday, August 29, 2010

Winston Way One Year Anniversary

It seems like a boring summer a year ago. The last thing on my mind was to have a blog where you have to post shit here and there. I don't have any feedback on it, because quite frankly I don't need it. I'm not a professional blogger, I just like being and acting stupid. Better yet....weird. There are people that land on my blog and there are people that leave. I probably had one thing that was the wrong vital information on, and to that I post it as an unnecessary update. I apologize to the person I said that to by the way. But thanks to those who visits this frequently, may not be a lot of you lol but thanks. Shout out to the people who spoted my blog off of a "I don't know how I got here but it's dope" type of thing. S/O to Morethanwords because you're probably the one outside of my circle to leave a comment on here, but in a good way lol. S/O to Jimmy for getting a blogspot, better yet a website of his own. You guys should check him out too, dude has a mind that's out of this world. Check his shit out here and here. Thanks again guys for checkin out my cursing, which is the main problem on here. In all honesty I'm gonna tone that down, it's a habit of mine and ya know I'll calm down soon enough. BTW if you've subscribed to 562 Entertainment you are great! If not, then what the hell? Whoops, well I broke that rule of cursing, lol subscribe here. Well why am I giving thanks for a blog huh? Think negative but today was actually a decision day for me to switch to Tumblr. Well with a long day of filming, I'm fuckin tired (EXCUSE ME AGAIN! lol) and I'm actually too lazy for that right about now. I've actually been thinking about it for a while now and sooner or later I'll make the switch. Who knows maybe I'll run two at a time. Until then peace and The Winston Way will carry on for life. S/O to my bro Ron for naming this blog, well he kinda made the image below for me and it clicked to me lol. peace.

No comments: