Thursday, August 19, 2010

Monopoly


















Don't ask me to play it with you because I become easily bored of it and I always lose. Recently my family agreed that we were gonna be more family oriented. Yesterday I cooked dinner and then result had me sick in bed lol. I'm okay now but yesterday was also game night, which I think sucks is because all we play is Monopoly. It isn't my game of choice but we also have the game Taboo aka a game that I will kick your ass in! We never play because people in my household are never descriptive, meaning they stutter when describing something. "Uh, Uh, Uh" is also a thing that they struggle in description giving. But I don't think I'll play Monopoly again after yesterday, but on second I have to because it's mandatory on game night. BOOO!!!

No comments: