Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wednesday 11:08 PM Pacific Time

A 17 year old bitch that looked like Demi Lovato sped and hit the whole rear end of the family car when it was parked. Plus she was driving an SUV. All day today we were furious and had to get to the bottom things. Basically bust a lot of missions. Was it our fault? Hell no. Her fault? Damn straight. Now we're in the process of getting a rental car until they pay, because quite frankly they have to do something about it. I would go on and give more info but I'm not at all positive about things happening relating to that. I will give some common sense for you: if you're in a car or not and someone hits it from the back (ok maybe I am in a positive state, had to laugh at that lol) then it's their fault, not yours. But me and my family are fighters, we'll get through this soon enough.

FYI: My mom's disabled so they're fucked. Peace.

UPDATE: We bought a new car, told you my family can be fighters lol.

No comments: