Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello Again World

As you know and it's pretty obvious but I've disappeared for a while. Now how Is that? Well I've been pretty busy as of late and recently the two computers that I own are no longer at "service". So I'm on my iPod 24/7 for online use. Nothing wrong with that for me, it's just computers have their time of the month. Stupid bitches >=•|}. Today is the birthday of mine and it went pretty well. I got to hang out with my family which we haven't done in ages. We went to Bubba Gump Shrimp and I'm full from it as I type. Not too shabby of a place to eat, but people often critique it. Why? I have no clue. But it's good food, give it a try. But it was pretty awesome and I liked today. The present that I got today was a connection with my family, and that's all I wanted. No money could buy that i could tell you that. Especially air in your lungs and the sun that shines in your face every morning.

No comments: