Thursday, June 28, 2012

Smile

This past Tuesday a friend of mine by the name of Susana was conversing with me on the most randomest of things. We went onto the subject how I'm always smiling and laughing regardless of any situation. That very same day Sound Army general Orlando Oddrocker Greenhill told us that our snare drum has been stolen and he's going to cancel our slot for the Dancefest performance next month. A performance I was really looking forward to put on for the city and have myself and other soldiers of Sound Army put our talents on in front of Long Beach. For the person who stole, may bad things happen to you for an eternity. Not only that, Orlando told us that fellow Sound Army member Shawn Garcia recently gotten arrested for false identity. Shawn is a harmless person and is in his midteens. He does NOT have any business doing anything wrong, he's an innocent human being. There are a number of events in this world that's so wrong yet through all of the BS I still smile to then end. Nothing will never stop me from smiling for as long as I live this fine earth. Not even a breakup. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Thank you Susana for those kind words, you're gonna go far kiddo.

No comments: